Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Fisher-Price Tub Yellow Ducky Pal

This tub is one of the best I have ever owned and I have had just about every kind there is the Fisher Price Ducky Tub is made of really thick heavy duty plastic so you don't feel like its going to break when it gets tossed in the closet or if you drop it wrong the legs have little indented squares so it will fit over your sinks (see photo below) or its really stable on the floor in your tub or on the kitchen table it has 2 great holders for your shampoo and other things you need within reach or for rinsing babies hair the foam duck face is great and between that and the leg hump it really holds baby in place which is great because as we all know they get slippery the angle seemed to be really comfortable for my daughter it also has a drain plug but to completely empty it out you have to stand it on its end (which it does without falling over) I believe its discontinued my sister passed this on on to me but if you find one it's great your baby can use this until about 1 (that's my guess) and you will be able to use it with your next baby the only thing I don't like is the amount of space it takes up but after it dries I just stick it in the corner of my daughters closet until next time for obvious reasons I will be using stock photos for this item sorry but I hope you understand


Over the sink
In the tub
Removable cups great for rinsing hair and holding necessary items

No comments:

Post a Comment